In closed chain kinematics the foot is the foundation to human movement. This means that any dysfunction in the foot must impact knee, hip and lower back alignment. Conversely, in open chain kinematics, hip strength controls knee and foot posture. Learn one of the most effective techniques for improving foot posture, controlling knee pain and strengthening the hip. After this course you will fully appreciate the power of barefoot work. Improve posture and build strength - with barefoot balance training.
Education Level: Intermediate - Advanced
Successful completion of the quiz is necessary to receive Continuing Education Credit.
- 0.3 Action Personal Trainer Certification
- 3.0 American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- 0.3 American Kinesiotherapy Association (COPS-KT)
- 0.3 International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- 1.5 National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF)
- 0.5 National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT)
- 3.0 National Strength Professionals Association (NSPA)
- 3.0 YMCA